WELCOME TO SELINA'S BLOG

Monday, March 14, 2011

A memorable non-electronica days

Last monday I have received assignment about non-electronica, and the duration is three days. Firstly i feel very interesting and meaningful of this assignment. we not usually do this kind of event in China, which i think it is worth to have a try.

In the non-electronica duration you have to give up using mobile-phone, internet, and email, which I think it is piece of cake for me. However, when I actually taking action on this, the challenges have keep arising.

At monday afternoon, I went to Marshes and have food shopping. When I paying the bill, I take out my phone and make a phone call to taxi station as usual. Suddenly I remember the non-electronica stuff, therefore, i hang off the phone, and run to the telephone booth in the front of marshes, call for the taxi, and run back to dunnes. I should take off the battery of mobile phone, unfortunately i didn't. So in the evening time, the ''devil'' come to me again. One of my friend has called me, what can i do? I have to pretend didn't hearing the phone rang.

On the Tuesday, I took the battery out and leave the phone at home, so there is no mobile phone story anymore. However, that is not the end of the story. I went to college and one of my lecture asked me to print a note that she has emailed to me. At that moment, i felt how hard is to give up the electronic things. The best way I can do is ask one of my friends that is not in my class to do me a favor, print it for me. And at that stage I started missing internet life.

At the last day, because we finish this activity at the afternoon, so it isn't tough for me. The time flies, in the evening, I back to my usual life, which is so enjoyable.

This is really a good activity, and I think I will suggest my friend to have a try when i back to China.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers